eDacia-Interessierter
Version
Comfort+
Motor
45 PS (33 kW)
Baujahr
Details
CCS, homemade frunk.
I'm Fabio java, the mantainer of the Twiz o'meter project.
You can read about my project here.

As of december, I successfully completed the porting of my project to the Spring.
Thus the Spring o'meter (aka SoM) was born and and has been running in my Spring family for 4 months.

Since, I have another unit ready (at the moment), I decided to open this topic.

SoM is a smart touch display which can interact, throght a little control box, with the Spring, adding many features.
I'll try to list here the main ones:
  • show on the display, in real time, a lot of interesting items values of the Spring (motor, battery, gyroscope, system data etc.)
  • More than 130 items are available.
  • the items values can be shown in 5 fully customizable main pages: 4 items in background, one in foreground. Each item has also a bar scale.
  • You can swap the foreground element by simply tapping one of the background items.
  • a charging page appears/disappears automaticaly when charging starts/stops, with all relevant charging data. Also this page is customizable.
  • 4 trips sub-pages available, for showing trip data (average and absolute consumption, average speed, km travelled etc.)
  • an additional trip sub-page is available for storing in memory the trip data of each trip
  • a special page (not customizable) with detailed battery cells info and temperature sensors
  • an alarm page, with the history of all triggered allarms
  • alarm support: it is possible to set up to ten alarms, entering the items to monitor, the values and condition to trigger the alarm and the action to be taken when triggered (e.g. show an icon on the display, issue a command remotly via mqtt or enable an output of the expansion port). The alarm can also be triggered by an input pin of the expansion port
  • an expansion port is available, with 2 pins exposed, which can be configured as input or output
  • wi-fi support for wireless connection to the network
  • a web server for showing the items value processed by the device and for entering all the settings. For examples: alarm settings/showing, trip log showing, advanced info display, charging control commands etc
  • charging control: delay the start of charging, abort/resume charging, stop charging at the desired SOC.
  • At the moment, charging control can be achievable by installing an external relais. This means that charging control is a hardware solution that does not rely on the Dacia server or any other private/public server.
  • Charging control commands can also be issued remotely via mqtt broker, very useful for PV integration.
  • mqtt support to integrate the device into your home automation envirorment.
  • Main items values can be sent via mqtt, both in raw and Json payloads.
  • Alarm trigger can send customizable command via mqtt.
  • Charging control commands can be issued via mqtt, in "set" like format
  • the firmware of both the LCD display and its control box is in constant development and can be easily updated.
  • an Android app is available. It can communicate with the display and show the same or different items than those shown on the display.
  • It can be mirrored to the Medianav via a third party app.
  • easy plug & play installation: just connect the control box to the OBD connector and plug the display to the control box.

At this link you'll find a complete guide (in english). Although it refers to the Twiz o'meter, it also applies to the SoM because the features are the same on both devices (with only very few differences).

As already wrote, I have one unit availble. To join the project and receive the unit I ask 185 eur + shipping (13 eur to Germany).
Please consider this is not a commercial product and it's handmade by an hobbist like me.
Each unit is unique and must be considered a prototype and is assembled in prototype style, so don't expect perfection or CE logo or any other official tests.

For any question please ask here.

If you are interested, send me a PM.

AppMirrored.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben