question about charging power

Springtreffen am Samstag, den 22.06.2024

Es ist endlich so weit. Die Anmeldung für das diesjährige Springtreffen am Samstag, den 22.06.2024 hat begonnen.

--> Hier geht es zur Anmeldung! <--

HÉLIO ALMEIDA

eDacia-Interessierter
hello everyone, I have a Dacia Spring and my question is if I buy a 3 phase 11kw/h power charger will I be able to charge the maximum power of 6.9kw/h or even with this charger it will only charge at 3.6kw /H? I've heard someone say that the car, even connected to a 3-phase plug, only receives 3.6kw/. can someone enlighten me?

Anhänge

• Screenshot_20221231-175803_AliExpress.jpg
    Screenshot_20221231-175803_AliExpress.jpg
    35,3 KB · Aufrufe: 71

Lodgy

eDacia-Kenner
Version
Comfort+
Motor
45 PS (33 kW)
Baujahr
Details
CCSilbrig 185iger OxxOs+orange Öhrchen:)
My English is not the yellow from the egg, but it goes😉

⚠️Please buy a 22KW wallbox!🛒

But 6 & 8A load i am meisten zw. 10 & 14h @night🌌🔌⚡🥳

-dP-

eDacia-Angesehener
Version
Comfort+
Motor
45 PS (33 kW)
Baujahr
Details
CCS
The Spring can only load with one phase. Three phases won't be combined to one phase by a simple loader. Therefore only a third will be available for the Spring (11/3=3.67) out of three phases with 11kw.

You can get twice with 22kw (22/3=7.3). But you have to pay attention to your electrical installation and to legal regulations.

A "standard" wallbox delivers 11kwh. Of course there are 22kw ones, but in my opinion a mobile wallbox would be the better choice. That's just my personal thought. Today I would choose the NRGkick instead of the Juice Booster. But again: you have to take care about your electrical installation and the legal regulation.

Hopefully you are not disappointed with that information. Think about the "small" battery and the very good performance / consumption. In my opinion the most people don't need a better loading performance.

And in combination with DC we never had trouble with the charging.

HÉLIO ALMEIDA

eDacia-Interessierter
A mola só pode carregar com uma fase. Três fases não serão combinadas em uma fase por um simples carregador. Portanto, apenas um terço estará disponível para a Primavera (11/3=3,67) de três fases com 11kw.

Você pode obter duas vezes com 22kw (22/3 = 7,3). Mas você deve prestar atenção à sua instalação elétrica e aos regulamentos legais.

Uma caixa de embutir "padrão" fornece 11kwh. Claro que existem os de 22kw, mas na minha opinião uma caixa de embutir móvel seria a melhor escolha. Esse é apenas o meu pensamento pessoal. Hoje eu escolheria o NRGkick em vez do Juice Booster. Mas, novamente: você deve se preocupar com sua instalação elétrica e com a regulamentação legal.

Espero que você não esteja desapontado com essa informação. Pense na bateria "pequena" e no desempenho / consumo muito bom. Na minha opinião, a maioria das pessoas não precisa de um melhor desempenho de carregamento.

E em combinação com DC nunca tivemos problemas com o carregamento.
Não sei que potência tem o quadro de luz porque o plug que quero usar é das lojas IKEA onde minha esposa trabalha e os funcionários tem essas luminárias disponíveis para eles, mas com certeza o quadro tem que ser um dos mais potentes

Sylvia1968

eDacia-Wissendurstiger
Version
Comfort+
Motor
45 PS (33 kW)
Baujahr
Ich weiß nicht, welche Leistung die Lichtplatine hat, weil der Stecker, den ich verwenden möchte, aus den IKEA-Filialen stammt, in denen meine Frau arbeitet, und die Angestellten diese Leuchten für sie bereithalten, aber mit Sicherheit muss die Platine eine der stärksten sein

Sagt DeepL

Tom ate

eDacia-Angesehener
Version
Comfort+
Motor
45 PS (33 kW)
Baujahr
Details
2 Stück davon
ich schätze mal, dass mit "Lichtplatine", "Leuchten" und "Platine" immer "Ladesäule" gemeint ist. Dann ergäbe es zumindest rudimentär Sinn...

-dP-

eDacia-Angesehener
Version
Comfort+
Motor
45 PS (33 kW)
Baujahr
Details
CCS
I am not sure if I understood your first question or you didn't understand my answer. If I am right you think it is a question of quality that 3 phases could be combined to 1 phase. Therefore you wanted to explain that the loader/cable is produced by IKEA. Am I right?

But it is not a question of quality, it's a question of electricity and therefore it is a question about technology.

For example you can use at home a "Juice Phaser" in combination with the "Juice Booster". After such an installation you can upgrade a 3 phases 16A to a1 phase 25A for one-phase-chargers. As result: you can load with up to 5.8kwh instead of 3.7kwh. But with this two elements you are paying about 2,000 euros. That's a lot for 2.1kwh difference.

I am not sure if this would be a good solution. If you install instead 16kw a 22kw connection (you have to pay attention to your electrical installation and to legal regulations) then you don't need a "Juice Phaser" (about 1000 euros) to load with 7.3kwh with a NRGkick or JuiceBooster (each about 1000 euros).

An installation of 1,000 or 2,000 euros: Think about how often you can charge at a public charger. Even after the installation you still have to pay for the electricity (or the installation of solar panels). It's a question of amortization and comfort.

HÉLIO ALMEIDA

eDacia-Interessierter
A mola só pode carregar com uma fase. Três fases não serão combinadas em uma fase por um simples carregador. Portanto, apenas um terço estará disponível para a Primavera (11/3=3,67) de três fases com 11kw.

Você pode obter duas vezes com 22kw (22/3 = 7,3). Mas você deve prestar atenção à sua instalação elétrica e aos regulamentos legais.

Uma caixa de embutir "padrão" fornece 11kwh. Claro que existem os de 22kw, mas na minha opinião uma caixa de embutir móvel seria a melhor escolha. Esse é apenas o meu pensamento pessoal. Hoje eu escolheria o NRGkick em vez do Juice Booster. Mas, novamente: você deve se preocupar com sua instalação elétrica e com a regulamentação legal.

Espero que você não esteja desapontado com essa informação. Pense na bateria "pequena" e no desempenho / consumo muito bom. Na minha opinião, a maioria das pessoas não precisa de um melhor desempenho de carregamento.

E em combinação com DC nunca tivemos problemas com o carregamento.
Good morning, could you explain to me if this 1-phase charger charges 7.2kwh in the dacia spring if I have an electrical panel that can handle 32A. I'm waiting for your answer, thanks

Anhänge

• Screenshot_20230201-120230_AliExpress.jpg
    Screenshot_20230201-120230_AliExpress.jpg
    84,6 KB · Aufrufe: 79

GoGoBronco

eDacia-Genießer
As you are certain that the electrical panel is capable of driving 32A you seem to have the right product. We could be more certain if you post the link to your product and pictures of your poweroutlet and fusepanel.

Oben